Eau de Toilette 100 ml
For a man who knows no limits and lives his power with confidence, and his elegance with spontaneity. A real explorer of the world.
Dreamer is an oriental fougere perfume that was released by Versace in 1996 . This aromatic fragrance has top notes that consist of clary sage, lavender, and mandarin orange. Its middle notes feature geranium, rose, and tobacco. Its base notes end the fragrance with a blend of cedar and tonka bean. Dreamer is a long-lasting fragrance with moderate sillage.
- The seduction of a desert sunset, a warm breeze in the air giving a feeling of well being.
- One of the finest ingredients of perfumery craftsmanship gives life to Versace Pour Homme Noir Oud the fragrance for men by Versace designed for lovers of oriental fragrances, for a man with a strong personality.
- An intense and regal composition spicy and with a deep scent of leather.
- Versace Pour Homme is an intriguingly aromatic, masculine scent, taking its inspiration from the Mediterranean.
- The distinctive fragrance has top notes of bitter orange, bergamot, neroli and diamond citrus, whilst heart notes bring clary sage, cedar, geranium and a touch of blue Hyacinth.
- Versace Man Eau Fraiche uses a combination of unusual notes to create a suprisingly fresh aroma. Lemon, star fruit and rose wood are combined with sage, tarragon and sycamore wood, whilst a note of ambergris hints towards the ocean air.
- A charasmatic and charming fragrance.